How Drinking Water Has Changed My Life?
Before I explain why drinking water is the most essential part of human health, I want to give you a small introduction about: what water is, and where is its place in everyday life.
However, if you want to read the story “How Drinking Water Can Change Your Life” instantly, you can jump here.
One of the healthiest substances which is in the basis of our existence is pure water which is incomparable to other glossaries. Water or “potable water” is a substance of life which is less important only from oxygen and the word potable is derived from the Latin term “potablis”.
It has been proven that one can resist without food 40 days but not even 10 without water. Lack of water intake changes the structure of your organism and leads to degenerative changes of tissues and organs. Believe it or not, many diseases, such as gastritis, cholesterol, high blood pressure, allergies, asthma etc are result of a permanent dehydration.
In many countries water is used in households’ merchant and industry. Only few of them fulfill the standards of potable water to use it freely in immediate consummation or preparation of food. Its replaces, such as coffee, tea, juice and other liquids cannot replace pure water in people’s organism.
A big part of the world falls to people who have inadequate access to drinking water and to mountain springs which are contaminated with unacceptable degree of toxins of substances with suspended negative effect. All of this results in temporal or chronicle diseases which is furthermore a reason for death and poorness in many countries. To decrease the level of contamination of water in the countries in transition is quite a problem.
Water has always been important for life and it is essential for survivor of many living organisms. 70% of people’s body falls to water. It is a key of the metabolic process and it is a dilute solver of many body substances. An adult should drink 2 l water per day in overage.
What Are The Benefits of Drinking Water?
Mass media has had a number of discussions related to drinking water issue. Drinking water helps you maintain the hydration of your body. This is very important because every cell of your body should absorb nutritive elements and to reject junky ones.
But, what about the rest benefits of drinking water:
1. Drinking water provide cleaning toxins in your body! It cleans away the metabolic refuse from the organism and the inner toxins. Water is highly important when one is under food regime or diet, especially if we are talking about the protein diet. It also helps in getting rid of the excessive amount of nitrogen, urea and ketones. If you are doing sport in a professional way and you want to gain muscles, you ought to drink liters of water to alienate your kidneys in doing their function.
2. Drinking water helps you stay young! Drinking water is good for your skin. It keeps your skin moisture and reduces the possibility of wrinkles appearance. If you don’t drink water enough, you will have dry skin. Also, if the body defects lack of water, it will keep the already taken little amounts of water to preserve it for rainy days. This will inflate your skin.
3. Drinking water helps you lose weight! Many nutrition regimes, diets and fitness programs include drinking a lot of water. One of the benefits of drinking water is exactly, losing weight. Drinking water kills appetite and also when the body is well hydrated it takes at excessive body liquids. Moreover, drinking water helps your body burn stored fat. When you drink a lot of water your kidneys work in harmony without mediation of the liver. The liver, also, has the function to make your stored fat react. In other words, drinking water provides easier taking out your body toxins and prevents constipation.
It is better to drink water with lemon. A glass of water kept out of fridge and seasoned with lemon is the best combination in the morning. By doing so, you will prevent flu, cold and will make a balance in your metabolism.
4. Drink water to gain muscles! Water makes our muscles stronger. It takes oxygen to your body cells, including your muscles cells. Water makes muscles work harder and longer which leads to their definition.
5. Drinking water makes you smarter! Drinking water increases your brain cognitive function. In order to work on ideal level, your body needs a lot of oxygen. Drinking water from 8-10 glasses per day improves brain’s cognitive performance. Drinking water is also important for your nerves. In other words, water makes your electrolytes keep their optimal level in your body which helps your nerves to send information to your brain fast.
6. Drinking water is good for your ankles! Your ankles need moisture to be flexible and your movements to be smooth and painless. This is the drinking water benefit. Water makes ankles strong, healthy and smoothly.
7. Drinking water helps in maintaining your colon function! Your gastrointestinal tract needs hydration in order to prevent constipation. When your body lacks liquid it absorbs water from your body litter in order to maintain body hydration. That is how constipation occurs.