The immune system is the most important component for preserving the health condition of humans. It has the function to protect the body from different infections and diseases. Its effectiveness is different and individual. People with weaker immunity are more susceptible to infections and different health problems than the rest.
The immune system creates antibodies in the organism which fight bacteria. The main components of the immune system are cells, lymph nodes, bone marrow, antibodies, thymus glands, tonsils, spleen, and chemicals. The diversity of nutrient matters in the food is also important for the work of an immune system.
Immune System Boosters
Among others, the largest role for improving and preserving the immune system have these 2 plants:
Amla (Indian gooseberry). This plant is a powerful antioxidant, protecting the body from many kinds of cancer. It also fights the virus causing AIDS and HIV. It is a rich natural source of vitamin C and source of many minerals and amino acids. Amla raises the total protein level in the body and regulates body weight. It strengthens and significantly improves the immune system because of its antibacterial and astringent properties. In Ayurveda, it is considered to be: cooling, laxative, acrid, refrigerant, diuretic, and with anabolic effect.
- It strengthens the muscles and protein synthesis;
- It improves the digestive system and balances stomach acids;
- It helps in better iron-absorbing;
- It strengthens the neural system and lowers blood cholesterol;
- It strengthens bones, hair, teeth, and nails.
All these benefits make this plant-strong immune enhancer.
Read more about this fruit here.Amla Juice Immune Booster Recipe
Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng, poison gooseberry, or winter cherry). It is a plant that stimulates the immune system. It has anti-stress, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, rejuvenating, aphrodisiac, and immune-enhancing properties. It also improves memory. It stimulates the body in producing antigens against many different infections and allergies, with this increasing the level of white blood cells. Ashwagandha regulates blood pressure and regulates the heartbeat. It protects and nurtures the neural system.
- It improves the immune system of HIV patients;
- It increases fertility and strengthens the libido;
- It stabilizes pregnancy and serves as a preventive for stopping miscarriage;
- It eases arthritis and lowers wrist pain;
- It improves overall health, mental function and strengthens the body’s physical energy.
These properties make this plant immune booster.
Read more about this fruit here.
Always maintain a high level of your immune system. Drink these smoothies, stay relaxed and increase energy at the same time. Be young and beautiful.