Do you experience problems with your cholesterol levels? Did you know that this condition can be improved without using drugs, with only a few basic steps that can change your overall health?
We often use drugs, prescribed with recipes from our doctor thinking that their regular intake will magically heal our cholesterol levels. Truth is that these prescribed drugs will lower cholesterol, but can also cause short-term and long-term side effects.
Drugs can lower cholesterol but this doesn’t mean that they’ll control it. With time, high cholesterol levels can trigger many adverse conditions of the heart and arteries, respectively appearing of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), stroke, or heart attack.
How to Lower Your Cholesterol Levels Without Side Effects?
- Eat right. This may sound simple but is the main reason for determining cholesterol levels. Regardless of bad nutrition or inherited disorder nutrition is crucial for regulating cholesterol levels. Low-fat or vegan nutrition is the first step to lowering high cholesterol.
- Exercise. Improve your cardiovascular health. By exercising you will indirectly act on your high cholesterol levels, strengthening the heart and the circulatory system.
- Quit smoking. When you smoke, the depositing of plaque is accelerated in the arteries because of high cholesterol. When plaque blocks the flow of blood to the heart, heart muscles work harder to gain the oxygen necessary. Blocked arteries can cause a heart attack.
- Relax. Chronic stress also affects cholesterol levels. If you are constantly under stress and stressful situations, even a low-cholesterol diet won’t help you if you don’t learn to get rid of it on your own.
- Talk to your doctor. Except with prescribed drugs, your doctor can also help you form a nutrition regime and exercise plan. This change will reflect on your actual health and its improvement.
By lowering your cholesterol you will impose a new way of living and nutrition. If you want to stop taking drugs first consult your doctor.
If you follow this simple advice you will notice a large improvement in your cholesterol. You can lower cholesterol levels in just one week. The choice is yours!