How To Make Pain Relief and Anti-Inflammatory Ginger Turmeric Tea
Turmeric and ginger have strong anti-Inflammatory properties. They are used for years as medical herbs and as a spice in cooking.
Experts recommend using these herbs in gastrointestinal treatment, inflammatory conditions and more. They are the best plants to relieve joint pain.
Turmeric. Studies have shown that turmeric is the best for pain relief from chronic arthritis and joint pain, more than aspirin and other medicines.
It also reduces the symptoms of ulcerative colitis and osteoarthritis. Chinese and Indian Ayurveda medicine use turmeric in arthritis treatment.
Turmeric reduces inflammation, arthritis joint pain and arthritic stiffness. It has a positive effect on digestion too.
Ginger. With their anti-Inflammatory properties, ginger is excellent for dealing with muscles and arthritis pain. It has very powerful anti-Inflammatory substances.
A survey of rheumatic diseases (osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis), have shown that a regular use of ginger relieves pain, improves movement, reduces swelling and improves agility.
In addition to their anti-Inflammatory properties, ginger also helps with digestion, lowers intestinal gases, relieves nausea and serves as a treatment for cold and other diseases of respiratory system.
Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Ginger Tea Recipe
- 1 cup of water.
- 1 tsp. of fresh grated turmeric root (1/3 ground).
- 1 tsp. of fresh ginger root (1/3 ground).
- little Bee Free Honee Vegan Honey or Raw Organic Honey.
Pour water in a small container. Add ingredients and boil the liquid 15-20 minutes on moderate temperature.
Strain the tea and add a slice of lemon and your favorite honey for sweet and fresh taste.
How Much Should You Drink?
Depending on your needs and occur of pain, you can drink this tea more than one cup a day.
Ginger and turmeric are safe and without significant side effects.
However, we recommend consulting a doctor if you have bleeding disorder or take blood-thinning drugs.
Using these herbs orally in medicinal amounts is likely unsafe in breastfeeding and pregnant women.
- Amazing Turmeric Golden Milk Recipe That Can Change Your Life [VIDEO]
- Turmeric Smoothie Recipe: Unbelievably Tasty and Powerful Antioxidant
- Herbal Tea Recipes For Liver Cleansing And Recharging
- Releasing of Kidney Stones in 10 Days Using These Remedies
- Constipation Home Remedies That Will Get Your Bowels Moving
- Herbal Remedies That You Must Have At Home