Fear from flu inflammation from your colleagues at your workplace can result in weak immune system. When winter time and the temperatures are not so low, the risk from getting flu is higher. How to protect yourself?
One of the ways to protect yourself is stop thinking that you can get sick!
Next, you should do a bit of exercise in order to improve your immune system.
Third, you should eat a lot of fruit and vegetables (fresh if possible). Do not even try to find excuses that you can’t do excise in winter, because it’s snowing – Static bicycle is a perfect solution in winter time.
- Take at least one apple per day;
- Take powerful antioxidants;
- Take vitamins as supplementation;
- Brush your teeth after every meal;
- Take one glass of wine, red and baled, if possible;
- Sleep at least 9 hours.