How to keep fit in winter? It is cold and you don’t feel like going to the gym….
1. Be active even in winter – Climb the stairs if you can’t do any other type of exercise;
2. Eat a lot of fruit;
3. Cook your food by yourself – restaurants usually add a lot of oil in the pan;
4. Don’t sleep after you have had your lunch;
5. Do aerobic exercise at home if you can’t go on a n aerobic classes;
6. Cleaning your house burns up to 380 calories;
7. Sleep at least 8 hours;
8. Forget about crisps – eat nuts instead;
9. Eat slowly;
10. Drink at least 10 glasses of water per day;
11. Don’t eat dessert after each meal;
12. Avoid having even Low Carb Dinner every evening;
13. Finally, eat as much as you need, not as much as you like!
To Lose Weight, Boost Energy, And Look Years Younger