Breakfast Ideas for Weight Loss – Read This & Never Start Your Day With a Mistake Again!
Do you have some breakfast ideas for weight loss? Why I’m asking you…
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Never miss your breakfast if you aim to reduce your weight. The biggest mistake you can make is to skip breakfast, thinking that doing so will reduce your weight.
In fact, if you skip breakfast, the time between your last meal and your lunch is about 13 hours. At this time, your body keeps the energy in the form of fat and your metabolism slows down. It has the opposite effect of what you get in your mind. That is why you have to start the morning with a healthy breakfast.
6 Breakfast Ideas for Weight Loss
- Cereal with Large Flakes.
- Whole Grain Bread Toast with Peanut Butter.
- Strawberries, Bananas, Apples, Berries, Cherries, Pineapple, Mango…
- Healthy Oatmeal.
- Protein Shake.
- Good Fats.
1. Cereal with Large Flakes.
Cereals are at the top of the list of breakfast ideas for weight loss. However, beware of their size.
According to a Penn State study, people eat more cereal for breakfast when they crush or grind them.
Though you pour a smaller volume of cereal into your bowl, you still take a greater amount by calories and weight.
2. Whole Grain Bread Toast with Peanut Butter.
Peanut butter on toast should also be your favorite breakfast.
REMEMBER, peanut butter contains about 190 calories in only 2 tbsp. serving.
3. Strawberries, Bananas, Apples, Berries, Cherries, Pineapple, Mango…
Actually, you should have a lot of fruit in your daily diet. There are many facts for the fruit importance in your diet. I just want to remind you not to forget it.
Eating fruit in the morning has great benefits in weight loss.
Do not neglect the glycemic index of the fruits. Avoid them in the afternoon and in the evening.
4. Healthy Oatmeal.
Another one from the list of the top breakfast ideas for weight loss (No sugar / coconut or almond milk).
A study from the Journal of the American College of Nutrition showed that oatmeal increases satiety and improves appetite control.
5. Protein Shake.
You probably know that protein will help you burn calories throughout the day.
The study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition has shown that eating a protein-rich breakfast helps to control the appetite and reduces the desire for a meal in the evening.
So do not forget protein-rich breakfast and protein shake between breakfast and lunch.
6. Good Fats.
Good fats also play an important role in weight reducing.
Avocado, nuts, coconut oil and other should always be a part of your breakfast ideas for weight loss.
Tips on Breakfast Ideas for Weight Loss.
- Skipping breakfast plays a significant role in weight gain and obesity. It causes overeating in the evening. A study in the journal Obesity found that the heaviest meal of the day for breakfast and the lightest for dinner leads to significant weight loss.
- Reduce the sugar intake. Instead of sugar, use some natural sweeteners as stevia.
Always start your day with a healthy breakfast!