Individuals with eyelids that have tendency to sag and droop certainly know how annoying their eyelids can be. If the skin is loose, putting make up in this area is very difficult and it can also make them look older and tiresome. In most cases, droopy eyelids are a consequence of the natural process of aging. However, there are situations in which they come as a result of some disease, nerve damage or some kind of injury in this area.
Of course, surgery is always an option in cases like this, but if you want to avoid the painful and costly surgery, you can always try a natural approach. There are many individuals who had success with a simple natural remedy based on one egg.
Eggs are one of the foods that most people enjoy, but it turns out that they are more than tasty food. For centuries people have used eggs as part of natural, homemade remedies to improve their appearance.
They are mixed in different types of facial treatments and masks used for hair and skin hydration, protection against blemishes and acne, reducing scars, getting rid of blackheads and making the skin that surrounds the eyes tighter. This is what you need to do in order to treat droopy eyes naturally.
- Remove all the makeup from your face and dry it well.
- Take one egg, open it and remove its yolk. In order to separate the egg without any problems, crack the egg onto a plate. Remove the cap from an empty water bottle, lose some air from it and use the bottle to suck the yolk.
- Put the egg white directly on the eyelids with the help of a cotton swab. Use sufficient amount of it. Of course, none of this content should enter your eyes.
- Your eyes should remain closed until you notice that the whites are dry.
- Use lukewarm water to wash the face and dry it with a towel.
The best part is that you will notice the results right away and you will witness significant progress after 2-3 days. Feel free to use this remedy on a daily basis because it is completely natural and doesn’t cause any side effects. The video you will find below will should some useful exercises that will make your saggy and droopy eyelids tighter and eliminate wrinkles.