The problems with products that don’t have gluten in their content are increasing from time to time. Most of the people who eat these products have no effect at all, but many experience a number of symptoms, which can make their life depressed.
Most of the people who use these wheat-based protein products do not need them at all. If you recognize yourself showing any of the following symptoms, change your diet.
Gluten Intolerance Signs
1. Migraines and Brain Fog. It depends on your gluten intolerance level whether you will experience just migraine or both migraine and brain fog. Both of these may lead you to depression and irritability. The brain fog can make you unable to remember your tasks for the day and concentrate. The reaction of gluten can lead to inflammation in the nervous system that causes migraine. Migraine can leave you unable to finish your tasks for the day.
2. Joint Pain. Joint pain is not connected with gluten intolerance because most people consider they are working hard.
Anyway, joint pain is related to gluten intolerance, in fact, this pain is a symptom of gluten intolerance. The joints in the fingers, hips, and knees are the ones that can lose their range of motion. The joint pain is the same as the pain connected with arthritis and it is a result of inflammation.
3. Neurological Symptoms. Most of the people having these neurological symptoms are unable to function. They can experience things like feeling off-balance, episodes of dizziness, and a reduction in coordination.
All these can occur one hour after a meal with gluten in its content.
4. Hormonal Issues. Many hormonal issues can happen because of gluten intolerance. The possible connection between gluten intolerance and premenstrual syndrome, unexplained fertility, and the polycystic ovarian syndrome is about to be discovered. It is believed that if you have gluten issues, these issues can get worse if you consume gluten.
5. Fatigue and exhaustion. If you feel tired and exhausted after eating something with gluten in its content you are gluten intolerant. If you want to increase your energy and restore, try to avoid the grains that contain gluten.
6. Problems with digestion. Digestive problems such as diarrhea, bloating, gas, and even constipation (more often connected with children) are mostly connected with gluten intolerance when you eat gluten-containing products. If you want these symptoms to disappear, stop eating food that contains gluten.
7. Behavior Issues. The issues that can disappear by removing gluten products from your diet are the ones connected to behavior such as depression, constant change of moods, anxiety, and ADHD.
8. Autoimmune Diseases. These diseases, such as ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, sclerosis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and scleroderma, happen to the ones that are gluten intolerant by cause of inflammation and continuous exposure to gluten.
9. Keratosis Pilaris. This is a condition of the skin characterized by redness, rough and bumps on the skin. Keratosis Pilaris or follicular keratosis can happen if you do not take vitamin A and fatty acids properly.
10. Fibromyalgia (stiffness in the joints and muscles and chronic pain) or Chronic Tiredness. If you remove the gluten-containing products from your diet, you can easily find the cause for your pain and chronic tiredness.