This Face Mask Magically Removes Stains, Acne Scars and Wrinkles after the Second Use
The face mask we will present in this article has a potential to be a true game changer. Every ingredient found in this mask has a special function. You don’t need to worry about the word glowing because this is a description for a mild tingling feeling that goes away after five minutes. This natural mask is extremely refreshing and once you remove it you will notice that the skin is smooth, rejuvenated and soft.
Once we heal the pimples and acne located on our faces we often have to deal with traces like scars and dark spots. This mask is here to help you in cases like this. In case you are dealing with troublesome and uneven complexion, spots on different parts of the face which are an indirect result of healing of pimples and acne or skin with many fine lines and wrinkles, create this effective Glowing face mask and use it on a regular basis.
Natural Face Masks for Removal of Scars and Stains
There is no doubt that this is one of the best natural face masks for removal of scars and stains. It will also return your natural complexion, soften the skin and make it radiate with beauty and health.
- Half a teaspoon of nutmeg
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- One teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- One teaspoon of raw honey.
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a paste.
- Put the paste all over your face except your mouth and eyes. Leave it like that for about half an hour. If you don’t feel comfortable you can use it for ten minutes. The tingling sensation should be gone after five minutes.
- Rinse this natural mask with lukewarm water and use a cream.
In case your skin is sensitive, dilute or completely avoid lemon. In case you decide to remove lemon from the recipe, add extra honey to the mixture. Keep in mind that this is not a mask used for exfoliation. This natural mask should be avoided by people who are dealing with rosacea, telangiectasis and similar skin diseases because raw honey makes the blood vessels wider. You can always replace honey with green or white clay. This healthy mixture is mixed in the same
The mixture is stirred in the same amount with the rest of the ingredients we have mentioned before. Use some water to get the right texture.