Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Dressing
Upon the recommendation of one of the readers of Healthy Holistic Living.com, today we had a lovely salad for lunch, with a new favorite salad dressing!
Besides it tastes wonderful, this anti-inflammatory turmeric dressing is incredibly healing!
But first, read about the health benefits of turmeric here.
Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Dressing Recipe
- 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- ½ tsp of sea salt.
- ¼ tsp of black pepper.
- 1 tsp of dried dill.
- ¼ tsp garlic powder.
- 2 tsp of honey or vegan honey substitute.
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Place all ingredients in a glass container and cover it. Shake the container well to allow all the ingredients to be mixed finely. Then simply pour the mixture over your favorite salad. The taste is amazing.
Note: If you want thicker dressing, place all ingredients in a blender and add ½ avocado. Mix well and get creamy anti-inflammatory dressing.
- Amazing Turmeric Golden Milk Recipe That Can Change Your Life [VIDEO].
- Turmeric Smoothie Recipe: Unbelievably Tasty and Powerful Antioxidant.
- How To Make Pain Relief and Anti-Inflammatory Ginger Turmeric Tea.
Thanks to Healthy Holistic Living for this wonderful recipe.