5 Natural Migraine Headache Treatments To Release Your Pain
There are different kinds of migraine headache treatments which can be effective and safe. Natural migraine headache treatments are usually safer and cheaper than healing with drugs. They can cut the pain without prescribed recipes and drugs.
However, there is a doubt among people when they must decide between these two alternatives.
Each human have different body chemistry. A person can find a solution to a certain kind of migraine headache treatments, while other won’t do any good. So, there isn’t same reaction to a same treatment in different people.
Why is this so?
Each human produces certain body chemicals, with different amount, function and capacity. They all have common basis, but different ratio.
- Histamines increase gastric secretion and stretch capillaries;
- Insulin is secreted by the pancreas. It regulates blood sugar level.
- Hormones produced by the body have different functions.
- Adrenaline is produced as a result of undergone stress.
Having all this, in mind if we use aspirin while having migraine (also a chemical), the body will change its chemical composition. But, the reaction of this is also different because of the different ratio of chemicals in the organism itself.
You have certainly heard that when two chemicals with a same amount at a same temperature are mixed, they cause same reaction. But, when one chemical (such as aspirin) is used in two different persons, normally the reaction would be different as we know that everyone has a different chemicals ration.
That’s why are the natural migraine headache treatments better. These are actually methods that like the aspirin act differently to different people. Still, you have a healthy and natural way to handle your migraine. So, what helps you doesn’t necessarily help others too, or vice versa. It’s up to you to try finding which of migraine headache treatments will be the solution for your migraine pain.
Here is our suggestion of natural migraine headache treatments.
5 Natural Migraine Headache Treatments
1. Most of the migraine headache treatments are chiropractic care, or chiropractic manipulations. Often the reason for your headache is in spine problems. Researches have shown that headaches are treated with chiropractic treatment, and spinal problems with chiropractor.
2. Another way of migraine headache treatments is biofeedback. It’s a safe and effective way of eliminating pain. It’s actually not a classic healing, but a program for developing ability in man to control his nerve system. This means, self-control over blood pressure, intestine functioning, heart beats, skin temperature or muscles relaxing.
Stress causes muscles tension (mostly in the neck and head) while causing pain and headaches. With the help of biofeedback treatment, you can release of migraine headache. As soon as you master this technique once, you can regularly use it to control your body functions.
3. Another reason for appearing of headaches is the intake of too much salt in nutrition. Most simple of all natural migraine headache treatments is the following: lower salt intake and you will prevent headaches.
4. Very often migraine is caused by food – a certain kind of food allergy. We call these foods as “migraine triggers”. These are: cheese, alcohol, MSG (monosodium glutamate – a food additive), avocados, citrus fruits, bananas, yeast, wheat, nuts, beans, pork, vinegar, dairy products, caffeine, chocolate, onions and others. Simply avoid food causing you headaches symptoms.
To find the type of food causing you migraine headache, make a list of food you’ve consumed during the day. Write down when and what you have eaten in a certain time of day. Follow your organism’s reaction and write notes. If you notice that certain food consuming causes you headache, it means that it’s your “migraine trigger.”
This might last for several weeks or months to give you the proper conclusion, but you will be able to cut these ingredients and remove your pain.
5. Stress is an often reason for headache. People face it every day, at work or in the family circle. So it is important that you cut your reasons for stress and with that lower muscles tension. In such way you release pain. Most helpful for that is biofeedback training.
Other options are: hot bath, hot shower, relaxing and laying in silent dark room, neck and head massage or placing of cold ice coatings. Exercising also helps in lowering of tense.All these natural migraine headache treatments are efficient. It’s up to you to find the best solution for your headaches. Or otherwise ask for a chiropractor’s advice.
Whatever you decide you will certainly improve your health condition.