Detoxing is a method of cleansing of the body by recharging its energy levels, rejuvenating and renewing. Truth to be told, there are many experts who are not sure whether we should encourage this process that our body performs naturally.
However, even they agree that including fresh fruit and vegetable juices in anyone’s diet can significantly improve health. These juices are especially useful when it comes to digestion process although they bring positive effects to the body in general.
15 Drinks You Need for the Best Detoxing
The following is a list of the 15 best drinks you need for the best detoxing:
1. Beet juice. Beets are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which are one of the substances that can detoxify the body in the best way. In order to prepare a beet juice, you should use the greens and roots. You can expect positive effects for the liver and balance in cholesterol level and blood pressure.
2. Apple juice. Apples are one of the most popular fruits known for their health benefits. They contain large amounts of nutrients and antioxidants. They are especially useful when it comes to cleansing of the kidneys and liver.
3. Water. Water stimulates digestion by dissolving toxins and waste products in our body and eliminating them through the digestive system. This is one of the best and safest detoxing methods you can practice. Drink at least 0.5 gallons (2 l) of water per day.
4.Carrot juice. Vitamin A, minerals and antioxidants are some of the things you can find in carrots. This vegetable is known for its positive effects in cases of intestinal parasites, constipation and digestion-related issues.
5. Lime juice. The citric acid found in limes help the body absorb aluminum hydroxide. In addition, it also has eight different types of limonoids. These compounds encourage the production of an enzyme in the liver that many scientists believe is helpful in prevention of toxins related to cancer formation. Even the fragrant oils that are rich in flavonoids can be useful because they trigger saliva production in the mouth and ease the digestion.
6. Green juice. Green vegetables are very healthy and some of the best representatives of this type of vegetables are broccoli, spinach and kale. Use them to make delicious green juices.
7. Green tea. Green tea contains polyphenols. This is a type of antioxidant that encourages the body’s efforts to eliminate toxins and free radicals from the system. Free radicals are substances that damage the DNA found in cells and even kill cells and if they are left untreated, they often lead to serious diseases like cancer.
8. Fruit smoothie. Fruits contain large quantities of antioxidants, fiber, minerals and vitamins, which means that they are powerful detoxifiers especially when they come in the form of a juice.
9. Orange juice. The high levels of vitamins and minerals make this juice an excellent detoxifier and source of various nutrients. In addition, thanks to the beta-carotene found in oranges, they can protect the cells from any type of damage.
10. Vegetable smoothie. You are probably aware that vegetables contain many vitamins and nutrients, so having a vegetable smoothie can surely rejuvenate and cleanse your body.
11. Blueberry fruit smoothie. Blueberries have powerful antioxidant properties. In addition, you can add some bananas in this smoothie because this fruit is rich in potassium and fiber, substances that are helpful when it comes to proper functioning of the digestive system.
12. Pineapple juice. The secret behind pineapples excellent health benefits is the presence of various natural enzymes in this exceptional fruit. In addition, it also contains a large amount of vitamin C.
13. Cabbage juice. Although this juice doesn’t sound like the most delicious one, if you drink cabbage juice you can boost the work of all the systems in your body because Patch contains amino acids and vitamin C.
14. Aloe Vera juice. Aloe Vera became popular around the globe some 15 years ago because of the many studies that have confirmed the health benefits of this herb. It tastes a little bit odd, but keep in mind that it contains many vitamins, carbs and enzymes that support the digestive system.
15. Papaya juice. This exotic fruit is known for the help it provides to the digestive system. It also contains some of the vital vitamins and stimulates the natural process of elimination of toxins from the body. The carotenoids found in papaya are packed with lycopene and vitamin A, a combination that protects the kidneys and eyes.