The stroke occurs as a result of cell death because of a reduced flow of blood to the brain. Among other reasons, this is the number five reason of death in America and an important reason of disability.
We differ two types of stroke:
- Hemorrhagic – this type is caused by reduced blood flow and
- Ischemic – a type of stroke caused by an interrupted flow in the arteries leading to the brain.
The cell death occurs when the blood vessel that carries oxygen and nutrients is blocked by a clot and the it does not provide the brain with the needed properties. We all know that the brain control the whole body so when a stroke occurs, the affected part that the brain controls, cannot work in a proper manner.
It is of crucial importance to identify the symptoms of stroke in order to provide the suitable medical help on time and to prevent serious damage. This will also minimize the risk of disability. The experts claim that the symptoms differ from person to person, from type to type, severity of damage as well as the affected part of the brain.
When thing is the same, the always occur out of nowhere.
The Most Common Symptoms are:
- Difficulty in speaking and understanding
- Numbness in the left arm, part of the face or leg
- Complete or partial paralysis
- Difficulty in vision
- Loss of consciousness
- Difficulty breathing