This incredible recipe was found in a Tibetan monastery and it is believed to be thousands of years old.
It has proven to be extremely beneficial for the treatment of different diseases and illnesses.
Those who want to try it should know that this is a very strong remedy and should be used only once in five years.
Although the recipe is based mostly on garlic, it is good to know that the garlic will be indiscernible.
Garlic is the foundation of this and many other traditional remedies because it comes with strong antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- 12 Oz (350 gr) of garlic
- 1 cup (250 ml) of 95% alcohol. You can also use rum as a replacement. If you choose to use alcohol, use one that doesn’t come with benzalkonium chloride or methanol.
- Carefully peel and mash the garlic
- Pour the alcohol and mix it well. Add the mixture to a sterilized glass bottle
- Leave it for 10 days and strain the liquid after that
- Pour the liquid back into the bottle
- Store it in the fridge for two days.
How to use this remedy?
This healing mixture will last for 12 days. Make sure to use only one drop in a glass of water before breakfast, before lunch, and two or three before you have dinner.
Other Garlic based remedies:
- How To Make Healing Garlic Oil – Home Remedy
- 1,000-Year-Old Anglo-Saxon Onion and Garlic Eye Remedy Kills MRSA
- How To Lose Belly Fat Fast Using Garlic
- Web MD
Via How Africa