The summer is coming and you certainly don’t want to walk around with excessive belly fat. While it is true that eliminating belly fat is difficult, but it is not an impossible mission.
The following is a list of things that you can do in order to get rid of belly fat fast.
Tips To Getting Rid of Belly Fat
1. Remove white rice from your menu. There are many other tasty and healthy alternatives to white rice that come in the form of wheat products. For example, you can use brown rice, whole grains, brown bread, quinoa, and oats as much safer products. Also, you can read more on how to reduce calories and glycogen in rice.
2. Drink lemon juice in the morning. Many people claim that this is an excellent way to get rid of belly fat. Take a glass of warm water and add a small amount of lemon juice to it. You can also add a small amount of salt too. Keep drinking this beverage every morning in order to speed up the metabolism and remove extra pounds.
3. Don’t eat sugary products. Sweetened drinks, sweets, and foods rich in oil are products that contribute to the formation of belly fat. By eating these foods you will not only increase the fat deposits around the belly but also in other parts of the body like the thighs for example.
4. Include raw garlic in your diet. Chew about three regular-sized cloves of garlic in the morning and have a glass of lemon water when you are finished. This remedy will boost your weight loss efforts and improve the blood flow in every part of your body.
5. Don’t forget to drink plenty of water. In case you are determined to get rid of belly fat then you should definitely make sure that your body receives the right amount of water. So, try to drink a glass of water every hour or every couple of hours if you want to accelerate your metabolism and to remove the free radicals and toxins from the system.
6. Use spices in your meals. There are many spices that can help you with this process – ginger, black pepper, cinnamon, etc. All these spices are packed with different health benefits. What they have in common is their ability to lower the blood sugar level and promote insulin resistance.
7. Increase fruit and vegetable intake. Consume a bowl of fruits on a daily basis. You should also eat veggie salads. These foods will provide the necessary minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
8. Reduce the amount of non-vegetarian food. If you want to remove belly fat, it is highly recommended to remove non-vegetarian food from the menu.
9. Use vinegar. According to one Japanese scientific study having one or two tablespoons of vinegar on a daily basis for about two months will significantly reduce your belly fat and body fat in general.
10. Drink tea (especially green tea). Every tea is rich in antioxidants and this is especially true for green tea. Have at least three cups of green tea per day. The antioxidants will fight off the free radicals which contribute to belly fat accumulation.
11. Increase the intake of soluble fiber. Healthline has confirmed that people who consumed foods with more soluble fiber were able to remove their belly fat faster. Adding two small apples or one 1/2 cup of pinto beans will do the job.
12. Eat oatmeal in the morning. A combination of oatmeal and a small amount of fruit in the morning will provide the fiber that is used by the body to lower the level of cholesterol and improves the work of the healthy bacteria in the stomach.
13. Eat eggs. Eggs are packed with many useful things like proteins, minerals, etc. They also contain choline – a nutrient that blocks your body’s mechanism to store fat in the belly.
14. Replace green fruit with red fruit. Eat red grapes instead of green grapes or watermelon instead of melon. Red fruits are rich in flavonoids and these nutrients slow down the work of fat-storage genes.
15. Use peanut butter. Peanuts are packed with monounsaturated fats that don’t affect belly fat, but they certainly boost the metabolism. In addition, they contain Genistein, a compound that reduces the ability of the body to store fat.