Adding some lemon to your water will not only eliminate the feeling of thirst, but will also provide a myriad of minerals, vitamins, and nutrients that our body needs on a daily basis.
According to many experts, water enriched with lemon is one of the most effective natural energy enhancers.
When people wake up, their tissues lack water and they must drink water to make the toxins go away and revitalize cells. This means that with the help of homemade lemonade we can get rid of toxins from our body, stabilize the work of the digestive tract and kidney and reenergize our body.
20 Amazing Reasons To Kick Start The Day With Lemon and Water
1. Regular water enriched with lemon brings electrolytes to our body and this is very important for the hydration of the body. Lemons are packed with electrolytes like magnesium, calcium and potassium.
2. It was proven that water with lemon is great for the joints and lowering muscle and Choki and ache.
3. On the other hand, warm water boosted with lemon aids the digestion process because lemon is loaded with citric acid. So, this water gets in touch with other acids and enzymes and ultimately enhances the release of gastric juice and improves digestion.
4. Water with lemon leads to increased production of enzymes in the liver and its amazing effects can’t be compared to any other drink or food.
5. This type of water detoxifies the liver. Lemon encourages the filtering of toxins in the liver.
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://www.healthandlovepage.com/warm-lemon-water-in-the-morning/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]What Will Happen If You Drink Warm Lemon Water in the Morning?[/thrive_link]
6. Water enhanced with lemon aids the body’s effort to eliminate infections located in the respiratory tract, tonsils inflammation, and sore throat too. Lemon provides strong anti-inflammatory effects.
7. Warm water boosted with lemon also aids the proper regulation of bowel movement in a natural way.
8. This specific type of water contributes to the normalization of metabolism. Lemon is a strong antioxidant and it keeps the body safe from the activities of free radicals and boosts the immune system.
9. Water with lemon helps the normal work of the nervous system because lemon contains a high amount of potassium. Anxiety and depression are often caused by a lack of potassium in the system. So, the nervous system requires a certain amount of potassium to be able to send signals to our hearts.
10. A combination of water and lemon is great for detoxification of the blood, arteries, and blood vessels.
11. Water mixed with lemon can also stabilize blood pressure. Taking one lemon a day can lower blood pressure by about 8-10%.
12. Water boosted with lemon can also alkalize the body. So, even if you take this drink before the main meal, it can still aid the body keep a higher pH level. If the pH value is neutral your body will have optimal health.
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://www.healthandlovepage.com/alkaline-foods-list/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]Top 3 Ways to Support pH Balance – Alkaline Foods List[/thrive_link]
13. Furthermore, water with lemon is great for skincare. Lemon contains vitamin C which has proven to be helpful for the skin. Drinking this combination on a regular basis, especially in the morning before breakfast will make your skin smoother and softer.
14. This combination also helps the body break down the uric acid. The accumulation of uric acid can result in pain in gout and joints.
15. Water with lemon is very useful for women during pregnancy. As we already said, lemons are packed with vitamin C which means that they serve as adaptogens – the body easily fights viruses like a cold.
In addition, vitamin C supports the creation and strengthening of bone tissues in unborn babies. Finally, this combination contains a significant amount of potassium which is crucial for brain cell formation and development of the nervous system in unborn babies.
16. Heartburn is another health issue that can be controlled and eliminated with the help of water and lemon. In order to feel the benefits, take half a glass of water and one teaspoon of lemon juice and mix them well.
17. Water enhanced with lemon breaks down kidney stones, gallstones, calcium buildups, and pancreatic stones.
18. Water with lemon supports the weight loss process. This fruit is loaded with pectin fiber and this fiber can suppress appetite. Scientific studies have confirmed that individuals who follow an alkaline diet can better weight loss results.
19. Water and lemon combination relieves the symptoms of gingivitis and tooth pain.
20. Finally, water with lemon has the ability to protect us from cancer. Lemons are very alkaline and studies have confirmed that cancer can’t live in a highly alkaline environment.
What is the Best Way and Time to Drink Water with Lemon?
It is highly recommended to use spring water or warm purified water. So, use ½ cup of warm water and squeeze the juice of half a lime or lemon (you can use one lemon too). Don’t add sugar. It is the best idea to use a juicer or blender. This practice will speed up the process and provide the highest amount of juice from one lemon. In addition, some people use lemon essential oil too.
All you need to do is to consume this water lemon mixture when you wake up before breakfast. According to some experts, it is the best idea to consume this water one hour before each main meal.
We hope that this article will encourage you to spice up your regular water.
Via Times Now News