Natural Remedies to Remove Uric Acid Crystallization to Prevent Gout and Joint Paint
Improper waste removal might lead to buildup of uric acid in the joints of the foot, which in turn activates gout.
However, this doesn’t mean that people with hyperuricemia will suffer from gout too.
When the kidneys aren’t able to eliminate the uric acid properly, the acid starts forming shape and accumulates in the joints causing infection.
In this post, we will present you several new natural remedies to remove the uric acid crystallization, as well as the discomfort caused by this condition.
How to Eliminate the Uric Acid Crystallization
You can counteract and get rid of this problem with the help of several dietary and lifestyle changes. It is recommended consuming only vegetables and organic foods, whole grains, incline meat, and fish. Foods to avoid are those which include processed sugars and saturated fats, as well as liquor.
It would be really useful if you can increase the daily intake of water, as that will improve its ability to normally eliminate uric acid and toxic waste, at the same time keeping your body well-hydrated.
Foods That Can Help You with Gout
- Baking soda – prepare a natural remedy for gout by mixing half a teaspoon of baking soda in a large amount of water. Consume this drink consistently.
- Lemon juice – squeeze a lemon in a glass of water, and drink it on an empty stomach. This will reduce the formation of uric acid gems.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – The malic acid contained in apple cider vinegar breaks down the uric acid and eliminates it from our body. Prepare a solution from 200ml water and one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Drink the solution twice a day, prior to main mean meals (lunch and dinner).
- Curcumin – The active compound of turmeric can reduce the activity of the enzyme involved in the uric acid production.
- Pineapples – The enzyme bromelain contained in pineapple acts as a painkiller, possessing soothing anti-infection properties.
- Flax seeds – These highly beneficial ingredients can reduce the levels of uric acid.