Shockingly, there is a hazardous bacterium that infected, two-third of the world’s population. As unbelievable as this may be, there is an intestinal bacteria that causes some problems in billions of individuals for many decades.
Are you familiar with Helicobacter Pylori? Many people have not heard about this bacterium since it is hard to distinguish Helicobacter Pylory without proper medical examination.
How It is Manifested?
Most of the people do not relate these symptoms with this bacterium, but they consider them as normal bodily functions.
It can also cause gastritis, an inflammation of the stomach lining. Almost 90% of all duodenal ulcers and nearly 80% of all gastric ulcers are result of Helicobacter Pylori.
This bacterium can also make you feel depressed or anxious. This is so because Helicobacter Pylori causes a reduced serotonin in the brain, causing depression. It may be difficult for you to accept, but this bacterium lives inside the stomach and can cause some harm in any time.
It Can Come to You
We do not have any notion about what is happening inside our bodies. Helicobacter Pylori resides primarily in the stomach in humans and animals and waits for the perfect conditions to cause problems with depression, anxiety and many other problems.
This bacterium enters the body primarily through contaminated food or water. It also enters through fecal matter. Foe example, if people do not wash their hands before preparing food they are at risk of contracting Helicobacter Pylori. So, it is very important for you to keep a good hygiene of your body, especially on your hands not to affect this bacterium that may disrupt your life.
How Can You Treat It?
More than 80% of people have successfully irradicated Helicobacter Pylori. First, what you need to do is to contact your doctor in order to get the right prescription. In some cases you will need antibiotics in order to prevent the harmful effect of this bacterium.
Second, you will need to keep a good diet in order to regulate the condition caused by this bacterium. Get plenty of vitamins A, C and E, zinc, everuthing that protects the stomach lining. Try using probiotics such as lactobacillus and bifidobacterium for greater protection.
You can’t provide a complete protection from Helicobacter Pylory but you can try to avoid this problem by maintaining a good hygiene and drinking an analyzed and safe water.
If you feel you are at risk, contact your doctor and have a proper examination because this problem can affect your social life.
How to Relieve Bloating?
This recipe will not only relieve your bloating, but will also improve your energy levels.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. of grated ginger
- a bunch of cilantro or parsley
- 1 tbsp. of Aloe Vera juice
- Half a glass of water
Just mix everything in a food processor, and your bloating-relief drink is ready. Drink immediately.
How Does It Work?
The combination of ingredients will boost your metabolism, relieve bloating, and burn your belly fat. This means that even if you’re sleeping, your metabolism won’t stop working at full speed. You can see results right after the first glass.
Fat Burning Properties of Each Ingredient
- Cucumber. This veggie has strong fat-burning properties which makes it an important ingredient in every weight loss recipe.
- Cilantro and Parsley. They are low in calories, but high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This is why cilantro and parsley help the treatment of bloating and water retention.
- Ginger. A great metabolic booster which prevents constipation. Ginger is able to burn your belly fat even when you’re sleeping.
- Lemon juice. It helps eliminate toxin buildups out of the body.
- Aloe Vera juice. Well known for its weight loss properties.
- Water. Drinking plenty of water will help you stay hydrated, which is not only beneficial for the weight loss process, but also for your overall health. If you have low intake of water, your metabolism will slow down, resulting in improper burning of calories.
Via Top Happy Life