Here is a shortlist of the unhealthiest products in the whole ”nutrition history’’:
- Fried food – Even vegetables, fruit, and meat that are considered to be Good House Keeping, lose their nutritive values when fried or over-cooked;
- Popcorns – These are full of poisonous acids and oil;
- Products used instead of butter – Many people think that butter is full of calories and fat. It is true to some extent, but even unhealthier are substitutes of butter;
- Can products – Even healthy products lose their positive calories if preserved in cans and consumed years after packing;
- Ready-to-eat salad sauces – In this category can be listed ketchup or mayonnaise;
- Energy bars – These are considered to be healthy, but in fact, are consisted of 60% unrefined sugar;
- Genetically Modified Food.
The above-mentioned products have a bad influence on your health. The consumption of these products can cause serious disorders in your metabolism. Therefore, be careful when choosing products for your next meal!