Cleanse the Blood Vessels with Just One Glass of This Drink
Clogged blood vessels appear when there’s an accumulation of fatty plaque, restricting the blood flow to the heart and brain. The main reason for plaque buildup in arteries is increased amount of cholesterol and triglyceride.
Early detection of plaque in blood vessels is very important, as it grows slowly and progressively.
One of the most effective ways to eliminate the plaque from your blood vessels is using fenugreek seeds.
Fenugreek seeds are great source of fiber, and many researches have underestimated their ability to reduce cholesterol levels. According to researchers, high amounts of fiber blocks the absorption of cholesterol.
The soluble fiber presence raises the viscosity of the digested food and prevents the absorption of bile acids and cholesterol. Moreover, fenugreek seeds are believed to have cleansing effects on the body, helping it to flush out accumulated toxins, waste material, and fat from the arteries.
Add one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water, and let them soak overnight. The following morning, eat both, the seeds and the water, before breakfast on an empty stomach.
Boil one cup of water with one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds for about 5 minutes. After straining, add a bit honey. Consume this drink once or twice a day.
Take one of these remedies on a daily basis, for couple of months.
- Avoid alcohol
- Stop smoking
- Limit your sugar intake
- Add whole-grain products and beans in your diet
- Stop consuming fried red meat since it might clog your arteries
- To lower the plaque buildup in blood vessels, consume two or three tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil a day
- Consume more fruits with bright colors such as tomatoes, oranges, watermelon, mango and blueberries
- Consume 1-2 glasses of organic cranberry juice
- Consume 2-3 cups of green tea a day
- Use extra-virgin olive oil for cooking, since it reduces the levels of cholesterol
- Consume several walnuts a day