This is excellent syrup designed to eject the unpleasant mucus from the lungs. It is especially recommended for younger children who suffer from chest congestion.
Homemade Syrup for Chest Congestion
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed;
- 1 tablespoon of marshmallow;
- 1 tablespoon of sage;
- 1 lemon sliced in rolls;
- 1 cup250 grams of brown sugar;
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water.
- Take a saucepan and pour the water and brown sugar in it.
- Place the mixture on fire and boil them to the point when sugar becomes melted.
- After that, put the rest of the ingredients and keep boiling the mixture on a lower fire.
- Let it boil for about 15 minutes, remove it from the fire and strain it.
Take one tablespoon of this natural remedy three times a day until you feel that the cough is gone.
Store the syrup in a refrigerator.