Without concern how much time you upend to care for your skin, including your face, you never seem to be able to stop large pores. They can make your blemishes look even larger.
The large pores are formed because of oily skin. They can keep getting bigger and bigger with age. You can use many treatments for enlarged pores. But natural treatments are far better compared to those industrial alternatives. Large pores can affect both the genders.
The Best Natural Methods for Large Pores
1. Lemon Mask
This mask can be created using a mixture of lemon juice and some water. Apply it using a cotton ball and leave for 30 minute. Don’t allow it to touch your eye. You can then remove the mask using cold water.
Egg and vinegar will help in shrinking the pores. They will also leave your skin feeling and appearing stretched. Take just 1 tbsp of mayonnaise and apply it on your face. Leave it for 20 minutes. You should not use it if you have oily skin.
3. Milky Serum/Whey
Milk serum can not only help in skin clarification, it can also help in reducing the size of the open pores. You should use it to wash your skin before going to bed and then scrub using a cotton ball having whey. Wait for 20 minutes and wash it off using cold water.
4. Cucumber, Egg, Milk & Apple Mask
Take one tbsp of powdered milk and add an egg white into it and blend them. Don’t allow the foam to get out. Add the sliced cucumber and apple. Keep mixing to get a consistent paste. Apply on face and leave for 15 minutes and remove using warm water.
5. Almond Mask
Take 1/3 cup almonds and blend to create a powder. Add water slowly to make dough. Start applying on your nose and then to the outer areas having enlarged pores. Leave it for half an hour before washing with warm water. Repeat the treatment 2 times a week.
6. Clay Mask
You should prepare your clay mask 1 week in advance. It will help in helping your pores breath in a better way and removing dirt/grease. It will also help reduce the large pores and in absorbing excess oil.
Start by washing your face and then take a pealed papaya and rub. Rub with the part inside the peal. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash with hot water. It will also help in possibly reducing pimples.
8. Honey, Apple, Yogurt & Lemon Mask
This mask should be applied before you go to bed. Slice an apple and add 1 tbsp of yogurt to it. Add 1 tbsp of lemon and honey. Mix these ingredients to create a homogenous mixture. Apply on your face and leave for 15-20 minutes. It will also give you a smoother skin.
9. Lemon Drops
It is a simple treatment where you mix just a few drops of lemon into your normal facial cream in a different container. Apply like a mask and leave for 15-20 minutes and remove using warm water.
You may also use any of these alternative treatments for your pores:
- Exfoliation – Exfoliants contain glycolic acid that helps in smoothing superior skin layer and deeper salicylic acid. The pores will get unblocked and the size will become smaller.
- Microdermabrasion – It will help in smoothing your skin, shrinking the enlarged pores, and eliminating dry spots and wrinkle. It is ideally suited for everyone who has bad pores and mature skin.
- Laser – This is one of the last options you should think of, as laser treatments are expensive. However, the results are longer lasting. Laser treatment involves the use of a light pulse directly pointing at the skin. It cannot be allowed to come in contact with your skin else it could cause damage.
Via Healthy Bio Food