With the help of this tea, you can stimulate the work of your thyroid gland.
The best part of this thyroid drink is that this tea actually tastes wonderful.
Thyroid Drink Recipe
- Seven cups of purified water;
- One cup of 100% natural cranberry juice without sweeteners;
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger;
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon;
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg;
- ¾ cup of fresh-squeezed orange juice (it will take about three oranges to get this amount);
- ¼ cup of fresh-squeezed lemon juice (about 1 or 2 lemons).
- Turn the heat on, place the water and wait until it reaches boiling temperature.
- Pour the cranberry juice and reduce the heat to a lower level.
- Add ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon, stir the tea and leave it like that for about 20 minutes until it reaches room temperature.
- Pour the lemon and orange juice and stir it briefly.
A cup (8 oz. or so) a day would be our recommendation, then upping it gradually until you see results.
Drink and enjoy!
Source: I Can’t Pin It