Honey and cinnamon is one of the favorite combinations for many people. The delicious taste of these two ingredients can certainly stop the cravings for sweet things. However, many people don’t know that the combination of honey and cinnamon can bring many health benefits too. In fact, the mixture of honey and cinnamon has been used since ancient time. People have used honey for millions of years while cinnamon is considered to be one of the oldest spices.
Both, honey and cinnamon have strong healing properties and when combining them, you can be sure that you are using one powerful remedy with a beautiful taste and scent.
Now let’s highlight the 10 critical reasons why you should have honey and cinnamon today.
10 Reasons To Have Honey and Cinnamon In Your Menu
1. Toothache – A mixture of 5 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder applied on a problematic tooth can provide instant relief. Just keep the mixture for about 5 minutes on the tooth and repeat this procedure 3 times a day. BTW, you can also read the article 10 Big Reasons Why You Should Start Oil Pulling and How
2. Hair loss – Another reason why you should use this combination is baldness or hair loss. People affected by this unpleasant occurrence should create a mixture of 1 tablespoon of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and olive oil. Place this mixture on the roots of the hair and left for about 15 minutes. After that, wash your hair with lukewarm water. Perform this procedure at least three times a week.
3. Problems with the digestive system – By using a mixture of 2 tablespoons of honey and one tablespoon of cinnamon powder before your main meal, you can be sure that your body will easily digest any type of food.
4. Infertility – This benefit of consuming honey and cinnamon was known for hundreds of years. Ancient Greeks and Chinese were using a mixture of half a teaspoon and some honey for this purpose.
5. Acne – Although people sometimes think that acne is a problem that’s almost impossible to solve, it was proven that honey and cinnamon can be very helpful in situations like these. It requires a mixture of 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 3 tablespoons of honey to create a strong anti-acne cure. Apply the mixture on the affected area before you go to bed and clean your face in the morning.
6. Longevity – Drinking tea with honey and cinnamon is considered to be a great way to expand your longevity in many cultures. The recipe is simple – mix one spoon of cinnamon powder, four tablespoons of honey and three cups of water. Enjoy the tea. It is recommended to drink one quarter of a cup, three or four times every day. After a week or two, you will notice that your skin is rejuvenated and protected from wrinkles.
7. Cancer – Few studies conducted in the past few years have confirmed that this combination can be helpful for cases of gastric cancer too. Those suffering from gastric cancer should consume a combination of a tablespoon of honey and teaspoon of cinnamon powder every day in a period of three months.
8. Skin Infection – This is another simple recipe. Create a mixture of honey and cinnamon and apply it on the affected area. Leave it for half an hour and wash it with warm water.
9. Bad breath – Rinsing your mouth with this mixture will make the bad breath go away in the morning and stay that way during the entire day. The mixture consists of one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, one tablespoon of honey and some lukewarm water.
10 Fatigue – Fatigue is something that bothers many people today. So if you want to re energize, mix ½ of teaspoon of honey with ½ teaspoon of cinnamon in a glass of water and drink it in the afternoon. You will have enough energy to complete all your tasks until you go to bed.