Diabetes is a serious health condition that affects the body’s ability to produce or use insulin.
There are two types of diabetes:
1. Type I diabetes – the body itself destroys the cells that produce insulin.
2. Type II diabetes – the body does not produce enough insulin and the cells are unable to use insulin properly.
Type II diabetes is more common than Type I. In the UK, most of the adult people have type II diabetes.
Another type of diabetes is gestational diabetes which develops during pregnancy. Some pregnant women have higher blood glucose and their body does not produce enough insulin to deal with it.
A man was diagnosed with type II diabetes along with high blood pressure. The medications he was prescribed were not of any help but he has decided to treat his illness in a natural way.
He started a strict raw diet which included only fruits and vegetables and it proved a success.
The insufficient amount of insulin in the body causes a situation that can’t be controlled, followed by these symptoms: frequent urination, infections, blurred vision, and extreme thirst.
If you experience similar problems regarding diabetes, the following recipe will help you lower your blood sugar levels in just 5 days:
- Celery – 2 stalks
- Green apple – 1
- Spinach – 3 handfuls
- Carrots – 2
Preparation: Wash well the ingredients and peel the apple and carrots. Remove the seeds from the apple, blend the ingredients, and mix them well.
This drink provides the following benefits:
- Celery – it is rich in potassium and magnesium, important substances for prevention and treatment of high blood pressure. Celery has been used as a natural therapy for many inflammatory diseases. It is a potent inflammatory and analgesic agent that reduces.
- Green apples – they abound in malic acid, a very effective substance in lowering blood sugar levels and risk of diabetes. So, three servings of apple juice per week will reduce the risk of diabetes by 7%.
- Spinach – its health benefits are widely known due to the high amount of calcium, vitamins A, C, and beta carotene. According to research in Sweden, the nitrates in spinach reduce the amount of oxygen needed for energy. After consuming spinach, the muscles are more efficient and require less oxygen to produce energy.
- Carrots – abound in health-boosting antioxidants that are especially useful for preventing diabetes and vision issues in diabetics. The body converts the high levels of beta carotene into vitamin A, which is important for the prevention of Type II diabetes.
How to consume it: Drink this combination every morning on an empty stomach. The minerals will lower your blood pressure and regulate your blood sugar level.
Regularly consume this drink and you will keep your blood sugar under control.