fbpx

Hoax or Real: Mans Entire Body Flooded With Worms After Eating Sushi

Sushi is the popular food of Japan and has fulfilled various restaurants in various parts of the world. Two most popular types of sushi are tuna rolls and salmon skin rolls.


If you are a fan of sushi you may need to be careful from now on. Not every chef capable of serving sushi in the right way most will just bring a variety of parasitic infections.
Man’s Body Packed Full of Worms After Eating Sushi

A Chinese man has been diagnosed with itchy skin and digestive problems associated parasitic infection after eating a plate of sashimi.

Almost all raw fish contain a worm kind, Diphyllobothrium, which is capable of causing Diphyllobothriasis, a disease that causes multiple symptoms, namely insomnia, dizziness, malnutrition and jaundice. What dangerous of Diphyllobothrium is its ability to reach the brain rapidly and cause more serious problems.

Diphyllobothrium larvae are able to push the symptoms as follows:

1. Diarrhea
2. Discomfort in the abdominal area
3. Dizziness
4. Insomnia
5. Body weak
6. Malnutrition
7. Jaundice

Parasitic infections have been widely associated with raw or uncooked fish. If you are a fan of eating sushi, then you need to be careful and make sure the fish you eat does not contain any parasite.

Via Healthy Food Forever



2 Shares
Share
Tweet
Pin
Share
Share