If you have hard time meditating, yoga can be an excellent way to start feeling how is it to be in a meditative state without the need to sit still and trying to quiet your mind. If it’s easier for you to quiet your mind while doing something, instead of just sitting, yoga is ideal for that.
Yoga provides you a connection with your body and breath, by slowly relaxing you and calming your mind. The inner well-being benefits of yoga are well known, but it is also an excellent physical exercise that will make you more flexible, stronger, and balanced. The video below shows simple yoga poses for beginners that will take 20 minutes of your time. As you will see, you should end the routine with stillness and relaxation so that your body can rest from the performed movements. Try it and you will feel amazing afterwards.
Benefits from Yoga
- Relieves stress
- Improves posture
- Builds flexibility and strength
- Builds muscle and improves endurance
- Increases mental clarity, focus, and sharpness
- Balances the neurological system and creates a healthier lifestyle
- Inward focusing illuminates behaviors and habits so we can adjust things as we like
- Improves creativity
- Improves the intuition by balancing the body
- Makes you more connected to yourself as well as the earth