Superb Tips on Shrinking Large Pores
Natural oils use pores as gateways to reach the topmost skin layer to provide moisture. But the moment they end up enlarged, your self-confidence might drop.
When pores get irritated or clogged, they become bigger. A lot of them can be visible, particularly on the nose area as there are lot of oil glands located right beneath the skin. People with oily skin usually have many large pores.However, don’t panic as there are simple things that will help you reduce your large pores. Once you find which one of the following is convenient for your skin, include in in your everyday beauty regime for flawless and soft skin.
- Face massage with ice cubes. First, clean your face thoroughly to ensure than no grime or dirt is trapped inside, and then start massaging it with ice cubes. You will notice the powerful effects of ice cubes on large pores.
- Egg white mask. To minimize the appearance of your pores, massage egg white on your face, and let it dry. This is an old method to cleanse, tighten, and nourish your skin.
- Exfoliating scrub with olive oil and sugar. With an exfoliating treatment, you will successfully remove the excess oil and dirt trapped inside your pores. Once you get them out, the pores will drastically shrink. Instead of buying expensive exfoliating solutions, made your own by mixing 1 part olive oil and 2 parts sugar. Massage your face gently, and wash it off thoroughly. Do this 2 or 3 times a week.
- Clean pores with baking soda. For an even less expensive exfoliating solution, mix baking soda and several drops of lukewarm water. Massage your face with the prepared mixture using small circular motions with your fingertips. When done, rinse with cold water to close the pores.
- Apply yogurt on your face. Thanks to the lactic acid content, yogurt is a mild exfoliating agent. So, if you don’t like the previous two exfoliating solutions, just apply some yogurt on your face.
- Oatmeal paste. As we already mentioned, pores get enlarged when there’s a presence of excess oils. So, a great way to eliminate them is to prepare a paste from pulverized raw oatmeal. Use a food processor or blender to pulverize some oatmeal, and add several drops of water. Apply the paste on your face for several minutes, and then wash it off thoroughly.
- Apply apple cider vinegar. Using a cotton ball, apply this vinegar on your face to remove all dirt and bacteria which might clog up and enlarge the pores. Let it stay for a couple of minutes before rinsing it with water.