The knees bear a very important function in the body structure, including walking, standing, jumping, and holding in the right posture.
Over time, knees can lose their lubrication and both tendons and ligaments can be less flexible. This can make them prone to injuries which additionally affects the health of the knees.
It is of crucial importance to keep them safe and healthy because they are a significant relationship between the body and the ground. The flexibility of tendons and ligaments is also an important factor in the overall health of the body because they provide the necessary support of the body.
For that reason, there are some natural healing recipes that will improve the lubrication and strength of your knees. You only need these three ingredients: oats, cinnamon, and pineapple.
These ingredients will provide you a delicious smoothie that abounds in vitamin C, bromelain, magnesium, and silicon. Their anti-inflammatory and calming properties will reduce all of your pain and discomfort.
What do You need?
- 1 cup of instant oatmeal;
- 2 cups of pineapple chunks;
- 7 g cinnamon;
- 40 g crushed almonds;
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice;
- 40 g honey;
- 250 ml of water.
How to Prepare?
- First of all, cook your oat and then stir in the cup of the orange juice.
- Add the pineapple chunks, almonds, honey, and cinnamon and blend them until they become smooth.
- In the end, add the oatmeal to the blender and blend it until the mixture becomes homogeneous. If you prefer it cool, add some ice cubes.