9 Hidden Reasons Why You Should Stop Throwing Avocado Seeds Away

October

4

3 comments

Before you throw away the seeds from the avocado you just ate, stop and take a minute to learn about the surprising health benefits of avocado seeds they are hiding.


In fact, you may be shocked to learn that the seeds of avocado are actually the healthiest part of it.

Health Benefits of Avocado Seeds

Here’s everything you need to know.

Avocado seeds are packed with important nutrients that offer numerous health benefits. Here’s something you probably didn’t know. The seeds of an avocado contain more antioxidants than the fruity flesh of the avocado, as well as most other fruits, veggies, and healing teas.

They can even provide the body with more soluble fiber than ANY other food you could find at your whole food market. Of course, this is just the beginning.

#1. Avocado seeds contain a nourishing oil that is filled with antioxidants. In fact, only 30% of the antioxidants contained in an avocado are in the flesh and skin. The other 70% can only be found in the seed. These antioxidants are able to prevent a number of heart conditions, including strokes and heart disease, as well as decrease cholesterol levels.

#2. Avocado seeds can be used to stop diarrhea. Ironically, they can also be used to relieve and prevent constipation.

#3. Avocado seeds have been shown to reduce the inflammatory process within the body. They are especially good at reducing swelling located in the gastrointestinal tract.

9 Hidden Reasons Why You Should Stop Throwing Avocado Seeds Away

#4. A number of individuals suffering from gastric ulcers report that avocado seeds help soothe and relieve their discomfort. This is due to the phenolic compounds, a type of antioxidant with antibacterial and antiviral properties, they contain. The seeds can even stop ulcers from forming within the digestive system’s lining.

#5. Avocado seeds contain flavonol, an antioxidant that has been shown to decrease or prevent tumor growth. If you believe you may have a tumor, you should immediately seek treatment from a medical professional. However, it is also a good idea to include plenty of flavonol rich foods, such as avocado seeds, in your daily diet.

#6. If everyone around you is starting to come down with a cold or (even worse) the flu, be sure to eat avocado seeds throughout the day. They can protect you from getting ill by strengthening your immune system.

#7. Avocado seeds can be used to lower your blood glucose levels and help you maintain a healthy weight. In fact, some people say they decrease the occurrence of exercise induced asthma. Additionally, they make you feel fuller to stop you from snacking throughout the day.

#8. Just call them the seeds of youthfulness! Not only do the antioxidants in avocado seeds help decrease bone diseases, but they can relieve joint and body aches and pains naturally. As an added bonus, they’ll help you feel more energetic.

#9. If that’s not enough, avocado seeds can also help improve your appearance and keep you looking more youthful. The antioxidants in avocado seeds are able to fight free radical cells that are responsible for illnesses and the signs of aging. In addition, they can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots, while helping to rebuild the collagen in your skin that keeps it looking youthful and firm.

So, how are you going to incorporate avocado seeds into your diet?

Simply slice open an avocado and remove the seed. After putting it in a plastic bag, crush it up with a hammer. Throw the pieces into a blender and turn it into a fine paste. Then, sprinkle the seeds onto your meal to get all the health benefits of this true super food.


Via Shape me Out

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Learn more about The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy. Start Now!

>