Most people suffer from the habit of taking all types of junk food. They do this despite knowing the ill effects. This 1 to 3 day cleansing method will help you if you think that you are in dire need of detoxifying your body.
It is difficult to get rid of the poor eating habits, but this method will help you reduce those cravings for unhealthy processed foods.
Follow These 8 Steps
1. Make sure to stop eating any dairy products 2 days before the cleansing process. This is because these foods take more time to digest and can easily affect the process of detoxification. It is also important to eliminate the toxins formed from dairy products before the lung cleansing is started.
2. Take 1 cup of herbal laxative tea before going to bed. This should be done on the day prior to the First Day. This step will eliminate toxins from the intestines that could otherwise cause constipation. It is also important that your lungs don’t overwork due to such blockage.
3. Take 2 lemons and squeeze them in a cup. Take it with half a cup of water before taking your breakfast. The lemon water will help prepare your digestive system for digesting alkalizing foods. These foods are going of benefit your lungs in regeneration.
4. Take 1-1/2 cup of purge grapefruit juice along with your breakfast. You could also replace it with pineapple juice or add some spring water if you don’t like the taste. Both these juices are loaded with antioxidants that help in improving your respiratory system.
5. Take 1 or 1-1/2 cup of carrot juice (without any additives) before lunch. This juice is going to work as an alkalizing agent for your blood. The beta-carotene present in carrot juice is turned into vitamin A by the body. It is because of this ingredient that it helps in the cleansing and improving the health of your respiratory system.
6. Take 1-1/2 cup of potassium juice along with your lunch. This will work as a cleansing agent when taking in its liquid form. Prepare your potassium juice by mixing and juicing carrots, parsley, celery, sea greens, and spinach. You may add 50 ml of Noni juice into a cup of spring water. This juice is available in health food stores. Make sure that you are getting pure Noni juice.
7. Make a cup of mucus-cleansing tea and drink it an hour before taking your dinner. This tea is made using ginger, peppermint, and rose hips. All these herbs work together to give relief to the stuffy nose, nasal congestion, and buildup of mucus. You can find this tea in health food stores and supermarkets.
8. Take 1-1/2 cup of pure cranberry juice before going to bed and your detoxification schedule will be complete. This juice is beneficial in fighting infection-causing bacteria within the lungs. They are loaded with some of the most powerful antioxidants. They also help in improving the health of your blood and even the consistency of your urine.
Source: Sport Online Group