You Will Definitely Quit Smoking after Watching This Video
I quit smoking over 14 years ago. It was a terrible struggle with addiction. I took a great will to do that. I was trying different ways to get rid of smoking.
I nibbled sunflower seeds, chewing gums, trying to change another brand of cigarettes, I smoked with cigarette holder… etc. But, none of that was enough as it was my wish.
First I quit smoking, but within 3 months addiction became stronger than me. I needed something so strongly that will raise my brain. There is the only underlying force that can be miraculous.
If I saw the video at the bottom of this article 14 years ago, I would have quit smoking within 24 hours.
Why Quit Smoking Now?
No matter how long you smoke, the decision to stop smoking can be of vital importance to your long life.
Of course this means that you have decided on healthy lifestyle.
People who quit smoking before their 50th year, reduced the risk of death in the next 15 years in half, compared with those who smoke.
I just I can confirm that in the last 14 years of my abstention from cigarettes, I’m not prone to colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia and I can swim more longer.
Benefits of Quitting Smoking
Quitting smoking has major and immediate benefits for men and women of all ages, those who have a disease caused by smoking, and those who do not have any disease.
Here are some facts that will change your view on smoking:
- Smokers live less than Ex-smokers or nonsmoker
- The risk of lung cancer and chronic lung disease, stroke, heart attack and other types of cancer are much lower if you quit smoking.
- Women who quit smoking before or during the first 3-4 months of pregnancy, have a healthy foundation for the birth of a healthy baby.
- The health benefits of stopping smoking are greater than the risk of weight gain or emotional and psychological issues that may arise after you quit smoking.
How To Quit Smoking – Quit Smoking Plan
Quitting smoking can be difficult, but not impossible. These are just starting points that will help you better quit smoking:
- Select the day when you quit smoking – Just choose the date on your calendar, underline it and do not wait for “perfect” moment.
- Join a support group for quitting smoking.
- Seek personal advice from an expert.
- Seek support from your family and friends.
- Avoid company where is smoked and consumed alcohol.
- Remove the cigarettes from your car, home, and work.
- For many, the end of the meal is the sweetest moment for a cigarette. Replace that moment with some dessert, fruit, chocolate bars etc…
Natural Remedies to Quit Smoking
- Acupuncture is commonly used as an alternative therapy to quit smoking. Acupuncture needles are as thin as a hair and they are positioned in different parts of the ears, for a period of 20 min.
- Lobelia is a time known smoking fighter. It contains lobeline, an active ingredient that has a similar effect on the body as nicotine.
- St. John’s Wort although used for depression, there are many studies that show that it is a great fighter against smoking.
- Ginseng inhibits release of the neurotransmitter dopamine, which is responsible for the appearance of the beautiful feeling after smoking a cigarette, and he also creates addiction.
- Hypnotherapy. A scientific study has examined the effect of hypnotherapy. Even 40% of patients abstained from smoking after 8 weeks (one treatment a week).
If you tried to quit smoking before, and you have failed, try again. Each time is easier, and you will be on step closer to quit smoking completely. It is never too late to quit smoking. Now is the right time for it.