Magical Healing Soup Recipe – 100 Times Stronger Than Any Antibiotic
If you do not know that there is a soup that is healthier than any antibiotic, it is time to learn more about our magical healing soup recipe.
Numerous studies conducted at the University of Washington have shown that garlic is 100 times more effective against many diseases than many popular antibiotics used for medical purposes.
Somebody use garlic to prevent various types of cancer, especially prostate cancer and bladder cancer.
Do you see now why is this a magical healing soup recipe?
Therefore, if you have or even if you do not have health problems, I recommend this incredibly effective garlic – magical healing soup recipe.
Magical Healing Soup Recipe
- 5 garlic bulbs (50 cleaned and peeled garlic cloves).
- 2 large and diced onions.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme.
- 2 tablespoon butter.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 8.5 oz (250 ml) chicken broth.
- 1 cup sour cream.
- 3 cups diced stale bread.
- 1 bunch of fresh herbs, bay leaf, thyme, parsley.
- Salt and pepper.
Heat the oven to 180 °C (350 F). Cut off the top of the garlic, pour it with olive oil and then cover it with aluminum foil. Bake it up to 90 minutes and then leave it to cool.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter on medium temperature in a sauce pot. Put the onions and cook them about 10 minutes. Add the garlic. Stir well and add chopped thyme, chicken broth and some fresh herbs.
Then add the bread cubes and cook the mixture until it is soften (about 5 minutes). After that, you can add the remaining ingredients.
Place the ingredients in a blender and mix them until you get a creamy structure. Then put the mixture back into sauce pot and add the sour cream. Put salt and pepper for a better taste.
Have a nice appetite with our magical healing soup recipe!
See more garlic related articles also:
- Traditional Remedy for Asthma, Bronchitis, Cough & Lung Diseases
- 6 Most Common Mistakes When Using Garlic as an Antibiotic
- What Would Happen If You Eat Garlic on an Empty Stomach?
- Why Sprouted Garlic Should Become a Part of Your Everyday Life?
Thanks to Healthy Food House for the original recipe.