This Homemade Syrup Melts 1/2 inch of Stomach Fat per Day
Now here’s amazing syrup that can help you lower the waist and get rid of excess water from the system. In addition, this particular combo of ingredients is beneficial for the eyes, hearing and concentration/memory. According to some users, it is very efficient when it is taken in a combination with everyday training and cardio workout.
Health Benefits of Horseradish
Horseradish is a perennial plant that protects your health in many ways. It keeps the body safe from respiratory problems, flu, urinary tract infections and tonsillitis.
Horseradish was used for treatment of many health issues for thousands of years and what is interesting is that each part of this plant comes with certain benefits for our health.
Horseradish is able to cleanse the system, speed up the metabolism, lower fatigue and support the production of good bacteria in our intestines.
Horseradish doesn’t have many calories and fast. It comes with excellent amounts of vitamins, dietary fiber, antioxidants and minerals.
This plant is rich in essential minerals including potassium, sodium, iron, manganese, zinc, copper and magnesium. It has strong diuretic, anti-inflammatory and nerve calming properties.
Finally, horseradish is packed with vitamin C, which makes it ideal for the immune system and destroying viral infections.
It has the ability to eliminate dangerous free radicals from the system and indirectly protects us from inflammation, infections and even from cancer.
Health Benefits of Ginger
Ginger is packed with bioactive substances and nutrients. This spice has strong beneficial effects for the brain and the body too.
One of the active ingredients of ginger – gingerol, is one of the main reasons for its powerful effects. It comes with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Ginger soothes vomiting and nausea that occurs after surgery and chemotherapy.
- Four lemons
- Two cm of fresh ginger
- 4.5 Oz. (about 125 gr) of horseradish
- Two tablespoons of cinnamon
- Three tablespoons of raw honey
- Take the ginger and horseradish and put them in a blender. Once they are blended, pour the lemon juice and mix for additional three minutes.
- After that, add the honey and cinnamon and mix all the ingredients until you get syrup.
- Place the mixture in a clean glass jar and seal it. Take one teaspoon of this incredible mixture two times a day (before training or before meals).
- Take this syrup for about three weeks and pause for three weeks after that.