Most of the people have established some daily skincare routine such as, make-up removal, washing the face, applying some face cream or even some solution for baggy eyes.
So what you should undertake in order to get rid of the bags under the eyes and have a gorgeous skin? It is time for special morning eye solution.
Bags under the eyes are a very common problem that many people face with. This is usually a result of the development of age. In fact, it’s the fat that supports the eyes which moves in the lower eyelids, causing them to appear puffy. Also, some fluid may accumulate below your eyes and cause additional swelling.
However, you can remove the bags under the eyes with a completely natural solution made out of four ingredients. They include:
- ½ ounce of witch hazel extract,
- 10 drops of chamomile essential oil,
- ½ ounce of pure Aloe Vera gel,
- 10 drops lavender essential oil.
The preparation of this morning eye solution will take you only ten minutes and it will serve for 20 uses.
- Put all of the ingredients in a small jar with a lid.
- Blend the ingredients well until you get a fine cream.
- Place the jar in a fridge overnight.
- In the morning apply a small amount of the cream around your eyes and keep it as long as possible.
- Gently remove the layer.
- Apply your natural moisturizer.
The witch hazel is rich in active ingredients whose soothing and healing properties reduce swelling, cellular damage and inflammation.
Aloe Vera provides many health benefits to your skin due to its anti-inflammatory properties.