We all want our skin fresh, healthy, and young, so we put a great effort to keep it that way. No matter how hard we try, not always get to succeed since there are various skin problems like blackheads, spots, wrinkles, or dark circles that are standing in the way of perfect skin.
Quite often, the main source of skin issues is sun exposure, since the UV rays have a great influence on the skin quality and damage it. This is more radical in the summer period because we are more exposed to the sun rays.
Usually, the first thing we do when experiencing this kind of problem is to buy cosmetic products which are very expensive. Instead of wasting money, try some natural remedies which are more efficient than the commercialized ones.
In this article, you will find a recipe that is able to lighten those dark spots. If you have problems with this skin issue, then you should try it immediately.
- Four drops of hydrogen peroxide,
- Two tablespoons of powdered milk,
- Few drops of natural glycerin,
- Some lemon juice.
Method of Preparation:
- In a glass bowl, mix all the ingredients and stir well using a wooden spoon until you get a paste.
- Wash your face with soap and pat it dry before applying the paste.
- Leave it overnight to act on the affected area.
- In the morning, rinse the pasta with cold water and do this treatment every night for a period of one week.
- You’ll get rid of your facial spots completely!
Share this recipe with a friend or relative who has the same problem and show your clean and regenerated face.