Take one cucumber, one lemon, one tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice, one tablespoon of grated ginger, half a glass of water and a bunch of parsley or cilantro, blend them well until they become smooth. Consume this beverage before you go to bed.
With the help of this natural beverage, you will increase the metabolic rate and eliminate fat and calories while you are sleeping.
Lemon and cucumber are here to eliminate toxins and fat. Ginger helps digestion and cilantro/parsley is loaded with antioxidants.
In case you didn’t know, metabolism is a term used to describe the rate at which the body eliminates calories.
If you want to speed up the metabolism, you should definitely think more about the things you drink and eat.
There are some foods and drinks that support this process.
A Natural Drink That Helps You Burn Calories Overnight
Drinking one glass of this natural juice before you go to bed can result in rapid fat burn during sleep.
This is especially true for the fat accumulated around the belly.
Now let’s take a close look at the things this drink includes and how it works.
- Cilantro and parsley have a very low number of calories, but they are rich in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. In addition, they can reduce water retention and ease an inflated tummy.
- Cucumbers are an extremely hydrating vegetable and excellent fat-burning food. Almost every weight loss drink includes cucumbers.
- Lemon juice is a very efficient juice against toxins. You can easily eliminate excess fat, toxins and impurities from the body with the help of lemon juice.
- Ginger has proven to be an excellent spice because it can speed up the metabolism and provide help to the digestive system.
- Finally, Aloe Vera juice is a rich source of antioxidants that inhibit the procreation of free radicals that lead to bloating and inflammation.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- One cucumber
- One lemon
- One tablespoon of Aloe Vera juice
- One tablespoon of ginger (grated)
- Half a glass of tap water
- A bunch of parsley or cilantro.
Take all the ingredients, blend them well and consume one glass of this refreshing juice before you go to bed.
Remain hydrated all the time – consume plenty of water.
It doesn’t really matter whether the body is converting food into energy or it is just piling up the food in fat reserves, it always needs sufficient amount of water to burn calories.
In case you are dehydrated or not hydrated well, the metabolic rate will drop and you will not be able to burn calories effectively as you should.
So, don’t forget to drink water all the time and boost your metabolism. Copy me That
Via Cure Joy