THIS Drink Treats Depression Better Than Prozac!
According to some statistics, there is a growing number of individuals who are suffering from depression all over the world. For those who didn’t know, depression is defined as a mood disorder. It makes people have low mood and it comes with a few different symptoms that depend on the affected person.
Depression is not something uncommon today and when it comes in a mild form, sufferers can practice a healthy lifestyle. But, this is only true when they are treating this issue. On the other hand, if depression becomes intense and serious, it has the ability to change your life and put it at risk too.
In case you find yourself in this position, you should definitely use the turmeric lemonade recipe that we will present I this article. It should be able to make you feel better. Of course, you should also talk to a doctor.
Common Signs and Symptoms of Depression
- Sadness, anxiety, sorrow and numbness
- Bad temper and restlessness
- Lack of sleeping or sleeping for an unusually long period of time
- Low energy levels and chronic fatigue
- Decision-making issues and issues with concentration and focus.
Although these symptoms are serious, there is a natural approach that can help you deal with this issue.
According to many naturopaths, using turmeric is one way to get rid of depression. This spice is known for its powerful medicinal effects since ancient times and people have used it to prevent and stop a wide range of illnesses including depression.
For instance, turmeric has the ability to prevent the transformation of healthy cells into cancer-affected cells. There are indications that turmeric can help Alzheimer’s patients too. In addition, it can combat skin cancer and stabilize cholesterol.
A Few Examples of Turmeric Health Benefits
- This spice is loaded with antioxidants
- Turmeric provides powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- It lowers the chances of developing heart disease
- It optimizes the cognitive functions
- It aids people’s efforts to fight and get rid of depression.
What’s The Science Behind Turmeric Lemonade’s Effects on Depression?
We must point out that the Big Pharma has created many different drugs to fight depression. For instance, many people even the ones that don’t have problem with depression have heard about Prozac.
The truth is that these drugs can provide positive effects, but at the same time they usually trigger many side effects and some of them are very serious like breathing difficulties, suicidal thoughts and internal bleeding.
Experts have performed many scientific studies focused on turmeric and they’ve discovered that curcumin, which is the active ingredient of this spice, can have positive impact even in major depressive disorders. In other words, it brings everything Prozac brings, minus side effects.
The Recipe for Turmeric Lemonade
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 cups of cold or sparkling filtered water
- 2 tablespoons of grated or powdered turmeric
- 4 tablespoons of stevia, maple syrup or organic honey
- Lime juice or lemon juice obtained from two limes or lemons
- Blood orange juice (one blood orange).
Put all the ingredients in a pitcher and keep mixing them until you get an even mixture. Next, consume the drink with just one slice of organic lemon. The positive effects will kick in after 2-3 days.