If you’re an asthma sufferer, you know most of its symptoms, such as weakness, shortness of breath, frequent coughing, and suffocating. This health condition happens when the bronchial tubes thicken, and if there’s a serious respiratory inflammation.
Asthma sufferers are allergic and sensitive when experiencing an asthma attack. The lung irritation causes tightening of the muscles and continuous raising of the phlegm production in the throat. That’s why asthma sufferers have difficulties in their breathing, shortness of breath, and constant cough.
As an asthma sufferer, you probably know and use an inhaler to relieve your symptoms. Asthma inhalers are practical and easy to use, so they are rather convenient for carrying around, in case you suddenly experience an asthma attack.
Despite being practical, constant use of asthma inhalers can harm your health. The reason is that these inhalers are not natural and include lots of chemicals, such as steroids.
Some asthma sufferers have managed to cure their condition by reducing the use of asthma inhalers. But, the first step you should do is make some changes in your diet. This means introducing more healthy foods to your daily menu that help relieve inflammation and boost your energy levels. But, it’s important to know which foods to include and which to avoid.
Always go with foods packed with beta carotene and vitamin C. A study suggests drinking carrot juice on a daily basis as it contains an abundance of vitamin C. Also, include celery as it’s loaded with chlorophyll, a pigment that helps detoxify the intestines and liver. Try to include a few stalks into your daily meal.
Besides carrot juice and celery stalks, you can include the following foods in the given dose or portion.
Additional Food Combinations to Reduce Your Asthma Attacks
- Lemon juice plus a small glass of wheatgrass juice
- ½ bunch of capsicum, plus 2 ½ bunches of watercress, plus ¼ of cucumber, plus ½ a cup of lemon juice, plus one pineapple
- 3 bulbs of ripe lemongrass, plus ½ a lemon, plus a cucumber
- A bunch of spinach, plus 6 stalks of celery, plus 2 green apples, plus ¼ cup of lemon juice, plus a bunch of parsley
- 8 stalks of kale, plus fennel, plus 3 pieces of radish, plus ½ a lemon, plus ¼ of pineapple
- One pomegranate, plus a cup of cranberry juice, plus 2 cups of strawberry juice
[thrive_link color=’green’ link=’https://www.healthandlovepage.com/garlic-in-milk-cure/?c=content_button’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]Garlic in Milk- Cures Asthma, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Cardiac Problems, Insomnia, Arthritis, Cough and More[/thrive_link]
Foods to Avoid to Reduce Your Asthma Attacks
- Vegetable oils, including flower Matahari and corn oil, since they cause inflammation of the respiratory tract
- Citrus fruit
- Monosodium glutamate and sodium, cause bronchiectasis (narrowing of the bronchial tubes) and asthma attacks
- Meat, milk, eggs, and other food of animal origin
- Alcohol and soft drinks.
Via Web MD