Why Must You KNOW and CHECK THIS Every Time You Buy Bread?
If the bread is part of your meal, this article will help you choose the healthiest one in the market.
The bread can be a cause of many health problems. It fills your body with toxins from the grains of which is made. Your body handles gluten difficult because the pancreas becomes overburdened and anti-nutrient phytic acid appears.
Lately, serious genetic manipulations are performed on wheat, which make the bread profitable for the food industry. Have you ever wondered that bagel, sandwich or pasta with delicious topping are too large daily grain intake, or sweet cookies, grain-based products and even food from restaurants are totally unhealthy food?
Many of these products contain:
- Azodicarbonamide (the chemical found in yoga mats and rubber shoes).
- Artificial flavors.
- Chemical additives and additives.
- Color (chemical bleach approved by FDA).
It is also important to mention that the industrial processing destroys nutrients, fiber and vitamin E in bread.
A Little Girls Potato Experiment Will Change The Way You Think About Food Can You Train Your Brain to Choose Healthy Foods? Eating Habits: Do You Know How Food Will Look Like In The Future?
Bread to Stay Away From
Flour, yeast, water and salt are the only ingredients you need to make ordinary and healthy bread, without adding additives and other chemicals.
If the bread has an important place on your table, make sure you do not expose on the following questionable ingredients that are harmful to your health:
Dough conditioners are used for accelerating and rational utilization of the production process. Azodicarbonamide (banned worldwide), DATEM, monoglycerides, diglycerides and sodium stearoyl lactylate are harmful and can cause health problems. The following brands use these dough conditioners:
- Nature’s Own.
- Wonder Bread.
- Sara Lee.
Preservatives are used to maintain the freshness of the bread. Observe the preservative calcium propionate, which is closely associated with ADHD.
- Pepperidge Farm.
GMOs have not been tested for possible side effects of their long-term use, but we know that pesticides that are sprayed on the food are toxic. These include soy lecithin, soybean oil, corn flour and soy flour.
Sugar. A teaspoon of honey can improve the sweetness of the bread. Unfortunately, manufacturers often use artificial sweeteners, such as “Sucralose” – high fructose corn syrup that often carries certain health risks.
- Arnold Bakery Light.
Artificial Flavors and Coloring. They are made of petroleum and cause the health problems, such as hyperactivity in children, allergies and asthma. “Caramel coloring” is something that people think is true food, and in fact, it is purely industrial paint made by heating the ammonia.
- English Muffins.
- Martin’s potato rolls.
10 Biggest Lies and Myths of Today’s Healthy Nutrition Discovering Vegan Eating Through the Quest to Healthy Nutrition
The Healthiest Bread Brands
Gluten-Free Breads (contains added sugar)
- Good Morning Millet Toaster Cakes – Ancient Grains Bakery.
- Buckwheat Bread – Happy Camper’s.
- Gluten-Free Deli Rye Style – Canyon Bakehouse.
- Gluten-Free Exotic Black Rice – Food for Life.
- Gluten-Free Super Chia – Nature’s Path.
- Gluten-Free Rice Almond – Food for Life.
Ancient Grain Breads (contains added sugar)
- Good Seed Spelt – Dave’s Killer.
- Spelt Ancient Grain – Rudi’s.
- Gluten-Free Ancient Grains – Manna.
Sprouted Grain Breads
- Banana Walnut Hemp – Mann.
- Sprouted Wheat – Dave’s Killer (contains added sugar).
- Ezekiel 4 9 Sprouted Grain – Food for Life (7 grains, sesame, genesis, flax, cinnamon raisin, tortillas and muffins).
- Sunseed Bread – Manna.
- Sprouted Wheat Multi Grain – Alvarado St. Bakery (contains added sugar).
- Sprouted Multi Grain – Rudi’s (contains added sugar).
Vegan Bread Brands
- Arnold’s – Carb-Counting Multi-Grain, Potato Sandwich Rolls, Jewish Rye, Sesame Sandwich Rolls and Wheat Sandwich Rolls.
- Baker’s Inn – Raisin Wheat and Hearty Potato with Grain.
- Cobblestone Mill – Jewish Rye, Corn Meal Kaiser Rolls, Kaiser Rolls, Hoagie Rolls, Party Rolls, Onion Rolls, Pumpernickel, Philly Steak Seeded Split, Seeded Sandwich Rolls, San Francisco Sourdough, White Sub Rolls, Split Top Cornmeal Hamburger Buns and Whole Wheat.
- Dutch Country – Whole Wheat and Soft Potato.
- Krispy Kreme Fruit Pies – Cherry, Apple and Peach.
- Oroweat Country Potato
- Thomas New York Style Bagels – Everything, Blueberry, Cinnamon Swirl and Plain.
- Thomas Toaster Bagels – Cinnamon Raisin and Plain.
- Weight Watchers – Fork Split English Muffins.
Keep in mind that any gluten free breads contain sugar in the form of honey, molasses and agave or evaporated cane juice.
Always make sure to choose bread that contains high organic certified ingredients. Always use organic products and avoid the risk of GMO products and chemical additives that are responsible for the occurrence of many diseases and health disorders.